1. I have received the SITSYDA ID & Password, what can I use it for?
You can use the SITSYDA ID /email and password to fill in the SIT application form, check My Mail, Modify Personal details.-
2. My SITSYDA ID is 999999. Please send the password to my mail id immediately.
You will receive an email within 24 hours of registration. If you do not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I could not register online for SITSYDA, since the following error message appeared - "Java Script Error".
Please use Internet Explorer Ver 6.0 or above. Please note that the browsers like Mozilla firefox, Google Chrome etc., will support the application.
I could not register online for SITSYDA, as I am not able to proceed after "I agree" in the terms and conditions page.
Click refresh and do the registration again.
Application Form Details:
1. My current address is valid only till March end. Is it possible for me to update and make a change in the address in early April?
Yes, you can modify any set of personal details. You can do this after you have received your SITSYDA ID /email and password.
1. Can I directly come for admission round without registering for the Second Year Lateral admissions?
Registration is a compulsory step for Second Year Lateral admissions. Without registration, candidate would not be considered for admission process.
2. Are we going to be informed personally about the date and time of admission round?
The date and time of admission round will be informed through online, offline advertisements and postings on the website. Please refer to the website.
3.Should I pay the fees at the time of admission round?
Academic fees: Yes, candidate has to pay online the amount of Rs.1,55,000/-.
Hostel Confirmation fee: A payment 1st instalment of Hostel & Mess Fees + hostel deposit (refundable) be made to Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune, for hostel confirmation. Details are available at institute website https://www.sitpune.edu.in/
For detailed admission fees structure please refer https://www.sitpune.edu.in/fees-structure.
For admission cancellation refund rules please refer http://www.siu.edu.in/pdf/Refund-Rules-of-the-University.pdf
4. Is the admission round On-line?
Yes, the Admission round is on- line..
5. How to reach the Venue?
Click Here: Google Map
6. If my ward is studying in B. Tech. First year and wants to take admission in second year at SIT, what is the procedure?
Yes, migrations are allowed at SIT as per SIU rules. You can send email to email@example.com with the details of subjects studied, marks secured, name of Institute and affiliated University. Migration will be possible if the subjects match.
7. If the originals are submitted at another institute, where admission is already confirmed, then in that case, with the truly attested copies, can the admission be confirmed at SIT?
Yes, please bring the proof of submission of documents along with the attested photocopies.
8. Is the bank facility available near the campus to take out the demand draft? Is the bank open on the admission round day?
As such for admission only online payment is accepted. However, there is no full-fledged bank facility.
9. In case we register for the waiting list by paying Rs.1,55,000/- , how much money, is refunded if we do not get the admission?
Kindly refer to the refund rules.